PowerSchool will be unavailable on Thursday Aug 13th, 2020, 2019 from 8:00PM-10:00PM for regular maintenance
Student and Parent / Legal Guardian Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
Online Report Card
Beginning July 13, schools will have the online report card enabled for viewing according to the schedule below. If your school falls in the alphabetical range noted, you are welcome to view your child’s report card online. Schools that start with “Dr.” are included in July 14 (A to F) and schools that start with “Sir” are included in July 17 (A to Z).
Monday (July 13): A to CL
Tuesday (July 14): A to F
Wednesday (July 15): A to Ma
Thursday (July 16): A to Sh
Friday (July 17): A to Z
Welcome to The Calgary Board of Education’s MyCBE / PowerSchool. This is your gateway to access a number of supported technologies and tools at The Calgary Board of Education. For more details please refer to the Need a Parent Account? section below.
Student: Your username is your CBE Student ID and your password is your CBE network password. If you are new to CBE, ask your teacher or school staff for your CBE Student ID and initial password.
Parent / Legal Guardian: Please sign in with your MyCBE / PowerSchool Parent Account. See Need a Parent Account? below to create a new Parent Account.
By signing in you are agreeing and acknowledging that:
you are the legal guardian of the student whose information you are accessing
you were previously a legal guardian (e.g., parent of a student under the age of 18) of a now independent student and the independent student has identified on the Releasing Independent Student Information from the Calgary Board of Education to Others (completed with school personnel and on file at the school) that you may have access;
- you will not share the access key, your username or password with anyone including non-legal guardians (Note | step-parents must have a court order on file with the school indicating that they are a legal guardian otherwise they are considered a non-legal guardian);
- you will not to use anyone else’s username or password to log into the MyCBE / PowerSchool;
- MyCBE / PowerSchool may, at times, not be accessible for various reasons, including system maintenance, and The Calgary Board of Education does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, accuracy, timelines, applicability, performance, security, availability or reliability of MyCBE / PowerSchool;
- The Calgary Board of Education may suspend or remove your access to the MyCBE / PowerSchool, at any time and without notice, for any breach of this agreement by your account; and
- The Calgary Board of Education cannot be held liable for any information that you may have depended upon while visiting the site.