What you need to create a Parent / Legal Guardian Account
You will be asked to enter your name and email address, along with choosing a username and password that you will use to sign in. The email address and username must be unique and cannot be the same as any other parent who has created an account with the Calgary Board of Education. The name must match the name of a parent / legal guardian on file with the school. The email address must match the email address of this parent’s / legal guardian’s email address on file with the school.
At this time, you will be required to add one child to your parent account, but you can add up to 7 children now. More children can be added after your account is created.
For each child, you will need their CBE Student ID and secure Access Key.
The CBE Student ID can be found:
- on your child's report card beside their name
- on your child's student ID card
- if neither of these are available, you may need to ask your child for the number or visit your school in person (CBE cannot give out this number over the phone)
- if your child’s CBE Student ID number begins with 0, you must enter the number 1 in front of it in the required field.
Do you need an Access Key for your child?
Do you already have an Access Key to create your Parent Account?
- MyCBE / PowerSchool Online Help
- Parent Account Help | 403-817-6373