Student and Parent / Legal Guardian Sign In
Online Report Card Beginning June 26, 2021, schools will have the online report card enabled for viewing. After this occurs, legal guardians / independent students are welcome to view report cards online. You can also view the report card information through a list view. While it will look different from a report card, the list of indicators (K - Gr. 9) / marks (Gr. 10-12) and report card comments are all the same as what you will see on the online report card.
PowerSchool will be unavailable on Friday July 30th, 2021 starting 4PM for school year-end maintenance.
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
Welcome to The Calgary Board of Education’s MyCBE / PowerSchool. This is your gateway to access a number of supported technologies and tools at The Calgary Board of Education. For more details please refer to the Need a Parent Account? section below.
Student: Your username is your CBE Student ID and your password is your CBE network password. If you are new to CBE, ask your teacher or school staff for your CBE Student ID and initial password.
Parent / Legal Guardian: Please sign in with your MyCBE / PowerSchool Parent Account. See Need a Parent Account? below to create a new Parent Account.
By signing in you are agreeing and acknowledging that:
you are the legal guardian of the student whose information you are accessing
you were previously a legal guardian (e.g., parent of a student under the age of 18) of a now independent student and the independent student has identified on the Releasing Independent Student Information from the Calgary Board of Education to Others (completed with school personnel and on file at the school) that you may have access;
- you will not share the access key, your username or password with anyone including non-legal guardians (Note | step-parents must have a court order on file with the school indicating that they are a legal guardian otherwise they are considered a non-legal guardian);
- you will not use anyone else’s username or password to log into the MyCBE / PowerSchool;
- MyCBE / PowerSchool may, at times, not be accessible for various reasons, including system maintenance, and The Calgary Board of Education does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, accuracy, timelines, applicability, performance, security, availability or reliability of MyCBE / PowerSchool;
- The Calgary Board of Education may suspend or remove your access to the MyCBE / PowerSchool, at any time and without notice, for any breach of this agreement by your account; and
- The Calgary Board of Education cannot be held liable for any information that you may have depended upon while visiting the site.